12 digit calculator with a fluorescent display. A plain calculator with some
extra's such as percentages, square roots and memory.
Some of its features:
- It is a 12 digit calculator. But watch out when entering numbers. When
accidentally entering a 13th digit an error will occur, and pressing the
"C"-key will clear the error but also the number entered.
- A non-zero number in its (volatile) memory is indicated by a period on the
calculator's leftmost digit.
- A slider is present to switch between floating point and two methods of
- A second slider determines the number of decimals when using rounding off.
- There's even a thousands-separator indicated using a really small extra
segment top left of every digit.
- It as two keys to work with percentages. The "%"-key can be used to calculate
the percentage of a number. The "𝞓%"-key can be used to add a percentage to